Extramarks is an education technology company based in Noida, that sells online and offline schooling and curricula.
Extramarks has tied up with 9,000 government and private schools in India. It has over 8 million students and over 6
million online users. The company operates in more than 5 countries globally.
- Launching a new product for schools with unpredictable patterns
- Usage of monolithic architecture resulted in huge delays and productivity challenges
- High cost inefficiency with the platform
- Lack of CI-CD, security checks, kubernetes platform
- AWS EKS setup and onboarding of microservices across environments.
- Buildpiper has reduced the build and deployment time with one click deployment model
- Security audits to identify security vulnerabilities across the platform
- Set up a dashboard for cost analysis & optimization for all the resources.
- Implemented WAF (Web Application Firewall) for added security
- Seamless Build and Release Pipeline Setup for all microservices with BuildPiper
- Comprehensive setup of Monitoring and Logging along with scalable Elasticsearch cluster serving search queries for applications.
Extramark achieved production readiness for the new product launch within 5 days.
20+ Microservices Deployed across 5 environments
Achieved Production Readiness for a new product launch within 5 days
50% cloud cost reduction achieved with spot instances