Enterprises both big and small are looking for ways to leverage the amazing benefits of Microservices. Little do they know about the complex Microservices challenges that they have to face after adopting this style of architecture.
So, before you plan to migrate to Microservices architecture, it’s important to have a strategy in place to overcome Microservices challenges. But if you’ve adopted Microservices without a chalked-out plan, then what?
Enterprises need a robust platform for managing Microservices in a secure, scalable and compliant manner. In such a scenario, BuildPiper- as a robust Microservices DevSecOps platform can help.
DevOps team can rely on this platform while focusing on building and scaling the product in the right manner. With out-of-the-box capabilities such as Managed Kubernetes, Managed Microservices, Secured CI/CD Pipelines, Security, Observability & Compliance – BuildPiper has come to the fore as the Most Powerful Microservices Delivery Platform in the industry today!
Here’s how BuildPiper helps in delivering the dockerized code and business functionalities from a coder’s workstation to the scalable, secured and monitored production environment in under a day:
- It helps in setting up a new Kubernetes cluster and enables the onboarding of an existing one.
- It enables onboarding and management of Microservices in a hassle-free manner.
- Comprehensive CI analysis and customizable CI gate checks enabled CD Pipelines for Macro & Micro builds and deployments.
- Ensures comprehensive security and compliance via some of the best industry tools such as ISTIO, Hashicorp Vault, etc.
- Leverages 360-degree observability through a user-friendly Kubernetes dashboard.
BuildPiper empowers your DevOps team with a single standardised platform without any vendor lock-ins or tooling bursts and with complete support for cluster monitoring, easy customization and manageability.
With BuildPiper, your DevOps team becomes equipped with an end-to-end Kubernetes & Microservices Application Delivery Platform that enables more than 10X reduced time & investments required to onboard & securely manage Kubernetes & Microservices application setup and deployments along with the ability to run zero-touch, fully-automated & secured CI/CD pipelines.
To explore more about its out-of-the-box functionalities, schedule a demo today!
BuildPiper is an End to End Microservices Delivery Platform.