Lenskart is the leading e-commerce portal for eyewear in India, headquartered in New Delhi. With more than 900+ stores Lenskart has revolutionised the eyewear industry in the country with its omnichannel approach.
- Current Supply Chain & Fulfillment application was being modernized and needed to be extremely nimble.
- A need for robust underlying platform was felt that could enable seamless CI-CD for this application.
- Needed to ensure security & compliance with Shared Responsibility Model.
- Empowering Development & QE teams to be self-sufficient in managing the application delivery lifecycle.
- Required a User-friendly CI-CD Platform with a flexible Template-based approach.
- Complexities in Managing Kubernetes & Microservices Application delivery.
- Enabled Developers and QE teams to independently manage deployments on lower environments – even with limited Kubernetes Knowledge
- Comprehensive Security checks enabled CI-CD workflow with approvals and JIRA integration as needed (modular)
- Multiple automated dynamic environments available for development teams
- Onboarded EKS clusters for seamless Kubernetes management
- Created Template-based approach for microservices delivery
- Empowered GitOps Direction
- Multi & Single Services Pipeline for build & Deployment
- Easy YAML, Helms Charts integration for Pro Users
Enabled Authorization Granularity for operations across services & environments
Robust Deployment Analytics in place thus empowering SRE team to monitor microservices seamlessly.
80% Reduction in Deployment Time & Costs
Automated log audit evidence collection with Jira Integration
70+ Microservices onboarded; 350 planned
20+ Custom CI-CD Pipelines