Wheebox is a global leader in online remote proctored assessments. They enable academia, organizations, and enterprises to maximize their talent potential by conducting cheat-proof assessments at scale.
- Simplifying on-demand setup of AWS services like – RDS, EKS, and Elasticache.
- Cutting down costs on pre-prod environments – Staging environment.
- Conducting reliable load testing.
- Required on-demand scaling to support over 2 Million concurrent users.
- The platform experienced latency issues that negatively affected the user experience.
- Ensuring the exactness of assessment results even in the event of network failure was becoming difficult.
- Faced multiple issues with Image and Video Analyzer.
- Created step catalog for various AWS services like Network Skeleton, EKS, RDS, and Elasticache.
- Created pipelines for single-click provisioning or destruction of individual components and whole infrastructure at once.
- Through step catalog support for dynamic values was also enabled for services like Instance Type, Volume Size, Node Type for EKS, and IOPS
- Implemented AWS Rekognition for solving Image and Video Analyzer issues.
- Managing terraform state using S3 as a backend.
Enabled single-click deployment and destruction of the client’s desired infrastructure environment using the BP step catalogs.
Reduced cost of staging environment by 90%.
The interactive UI of BuildPiper empowered easy management for all the cloud infrastructure.