Lets Transport is a new-age, reliable logistics platform aiming to disrupt on-time delivery with last-mile efficiency.
- Needed a template-based approach towards Kubernetes management.
- Ballooning cloud costs necessitated automated processes for cost optimization.
- Needed real-time alerting for proactive incident management.
- Operational challenges with GKE Autopilot.
- Needed complete governance control over deployments in production-grade environments.
- Managed Kubernetes equipped with comprehensive operational abilities such as monitoring, logging, along with ingress & namespace management.
- Implemented GitOps to generate timely CI reports evaluating the commits against quality and security standards.
- Seamless onboarding of over 25 microservices and 2 Kubernetes clusters via guided UI to lower environments and through BPCTL to the production environment.
- Integration with Google chat via Step Catalog for setting up real-time notifications on build and deploy details of microservices.
- Integration with Allure to generate comprehensive reports on code quality, coverage, and security analysis report.
- Enabled proactive monitoring with Grafana.
- Enabled deployment versioning to attain governance control over deployments in the production-grade environments.
- Implemented time-based HPA on production environments to scale resources on demand.
- Downtime scheduler plugged in lower grade environments to shut down during nights and weekends.
- Build insights feature that provides the deployment history of all builds.
Over 36+ pipelines created.
Supported over 2500 monthly deployments.
Quick alerting of build success or failure via google chat notifications and email notifications.
Ability to remotely trigger build using webhook / BuildPiper REST API