Simsim by Google is an e-commerce company enabling community opinion to sell products to thousands of micro-communities.
- The increase in traffic and expansion of their service offerings prompted them to migrate from serverless to microservices
- Required faster rolling out of new features for efficient customer retention
- Quicker redressal to the bugs and complaints experienced in the customer journey.
- Complexities in Kubernetes Management
- Enabled Seamless Microservices Application Onboarding & Delivery with BuildPiper
- Security audits performed across AWS EKS infrastructure
- Comprehensive monitoring, logging, and alerts enabled across all applications with ElasticSearch cluster
Seamlessly migrated to AWS EKS from serverless
Enabled new product launch to production in 5 days
EKS Clusters on Spot Instances reduced the cost by 50%
Deployed production microservices in under 5 mins.
Realtime cost transparency achieved