Miko is a consumer robotics company passionate about bringing the best technology to young learners everywhere.
- Strategy for the entire migration process to GCP – from cost analysis to projected downtime to tech team training – was the need of the hour
- Multifaceted challenges with the Day 2 management of Kubernetes including upscaling and downscaling of business apps.
- Old DevOps solutions fell inapt to the present pace of development.
- Needed comprehensive security checks throughout the microservice delivery cycle.
- Enabled seamless migration of all their existing environments to the Google Cloud Platform.
- Enabled smooth onboarding of over 22+ applications & 250+ deployments, and 2 Kubernetes clusters.
- Enabled the setup of new GKE Infrastructure all adhering to CIS Benchmarks.
- Comprehensive monitoring, logging, and alerts are enabled across all applications with Grafana, Custom Metrics Plugin, Prometheus, and Alert manager.
- With in-built integrations like Sonarqube and Docker image scanning, code quality checks were ensured.
- Also, supported easier integration of other third-party software like Kong Controller and Cert Manager for easy management of Kubernetes.
- Integration between the GCR registry and BuildPiper allowed the easy creation of images on the basis of Tags.
- Docker optimization and Infra Deployment.
Brought down cloud costs by 50% with the deletion of unused cloud resources
Reduced man-hours by 60% with managed solutions, a lot of developers’ time was freed to focus on critical business processes.
Robust observability and monitoring setup for quick real-time issue tracking.
Optimized and better lifecycle management of Microservices.