Kubernetes is one of the most popular tools for container orchestration. You can use this open-source platform to deploy services, roll out new releases without downtime, and scale (or de-scale) those services. With Kubernetes, you can,
- Orchestrate containers across multiple hosts.
- Optimize the use of hardware to maximize the resources that are needed to run enterprise applications.
- Control, manage and automate application deployments and updates.
- Mount and add storage to run and deploy stateful applications.
- Scale & manage containerized applications and their resources.
- Health-check and self-heal enterprise applications with auto-placement, auto-restart, auto-replication, and autoscaling.