During AWS cluster creation, BuildPiper enables,
- Multi-Availability Zone setup and leveraging cost-effective spot instances.
- The detailed network configuration of VPC and Subnets.
- Highly secure cluster creation that conforms to AWS security standards and practices by default.
- Segregation and allocation of clusters to different node groups based on their resource consumption.
Here is how users can create a new cluster on AWS with our product BuildPiper.
1. Give a name to your cluster.
2. Enter Infra details.Select the region.
3. Specify the AMI-ID.
4. Click on Add credential.
5. Give a unique credential name.
6. Specify the username.
7. Enter the SSH Key.
8. Specify the network details and enter VPC details.
9. The users need to add Subnet details. Provide at least 1 Public, 1 Private Subnet CIDR or ID for the AWS Zones.
10. Specify private subnet CIDR/ID details along with the cluster access. Buildpiper supports complete access with no restrictions via Public Access( specify CIDR) and restricted or controlled access through Protected Access(add value).
11. Specify the node details. Add master nodes.
12. Select the instance type.
13. Mention the number of nodes that need to be created in the cluster along with a specification of the volume size. Click on the save button to save the node details.
14. Add worker node details. Give a name to the worker node group.
15. You can choose to Add labels by selecting a simple Yes/No. Use Field view to manage a small number of variables. You can use the Editor view in case you want to copy-paste or manage a large number of variables.
16. Finally, click continue to create a K8s cluster on AWS.